Great hotel facing a beautiful square in Berlin (check it out in the evening when the colourful lights make it really special). The hotel has a very modern look and feel and rooms are quite spacious. There's great attention to detail - but the bit I liked most was the Nespresso coffee machine in our Superior room: really good quality coffee!
I cannot comment on the breakfast as I didn't try it - although the hotel can be a bit pricey I would definitely recommend it and will probably stay there again if back to Berlin (Accor hotels normally have 3x2 offers or weekend special rates, which make this hotel really good value for money).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique and designer Hotel Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt is considered to be one of the most elegant addresses in the heart of the bustling capital. The small, unique boutique hotel, with 70 rooms and 22 suites designed by Harald Klein, combines minimalist Cocoon design with unique details, such as the play of light and shadow and of glass and black marble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
- Berlin Sofitel