Spent 3 nights here late April as part of a city trip; didn't expect much so were not dissappointed. Large room (#807) with plenty of space for putting up 2 suitcases flat comfortably (on clever chest-like contraption fixed to the wall); closet with 2 large mirrors; TV; window that can be opened (noisy due to a lot of traffic 24/7!); coffee & tea making facilities; desk; carpet with some stains; weird graffiti-style painting in bright greens and orange. Soft double bed consists of two beds set next to each other and two separate duvets; not very romantic. Clean bathroom with toilet, sink, hand-held shower, bath and hairdryer; ledge for putting on toiletries we found to be too narrow. Breakfast: buffet-style; as there are a lot of groups, you may have to wait a while before finding yourself a table (or share a table, as we did one morning); different kinds of bread and fruits, 2 kinds of yoghurt and juice, tea and awful coffee in thermosflasks. Berlin Welcome Card (for public transportation) can be bought at Reception Desk. Confusing: no door-tag to have your room made up, just one for not wanting to be disturbed; receptionist would pass this on to management. Public transportation nearby (we didn't feel unsafe at 10 pm when coming back); take the M6 at Altendorferstrasse directly to Hackescher Markt when wanting to go to the Museum Insel (turn right when leaving the hotel, then turn left, cross the car park and rails to reach the right platform). Depressing-looking neighborhood with lots of large apartmentbuildings; fortunately, spring is in the air, making it look a little better...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Berlin City East Landsberger Allee. Spend unforgettable days in the pulsating metropolitan city that is famous for its special flair and wide variety of cultural activities. Whether you are a business traveler, conference participant or tourist, the modern 4-Star-Hotel Holiday Inn Berlin City East Landsberger Allee with its 312 rooms is focused for each individual needs. The hotel is located centrally within a well developed infrastructure for excursions in city-east, near Alexanderplatz, the Hackescher Markt, the Scheunenviertel, the boulevard Unter den Linden and the Museumsinsel. Relaxation can be found at the near by Marzahn Park with its recreational area Gardens of the World , and in Berlins surrounding green belt area with it s in tact environment. The Airports Tegel and SchÃ¶nefeld and the main train station Hauptbahnhof are easily accessible. Our hotel offers a perfect venue for your conference or convention activities. The hotel convention facilities include 11 meeting rooms, all of which have modern communication capabilities, such as W-LAN internet access, and telephones. Our restaurant Landsberger 203 offers regional and international cuisine. Enjoy typical specialties from Berlin in our 'Berlin Bistro . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Berlin City East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Berlin City East Hotel Berlin
- Holiday Inn Landsberger Allee
- Berlin Holiday Inn