Stayed her as a solo traveller in early September (was in Berlin to meet up with a friend to eat and drink).
Liked the public areas, and service in reception upon check in was also good. The room was nice enough too(stayed in one of the small suites there).
Breakfast was not good. Poor service, not much choice, very pricey. If this place wasn't yonks away from anything like a café I'd have cancelled all my breakfasts and eaten outside.
The pool, sauna etc. I would say is pretty decent for a place of this size.
The bar and public areas are really nice, but I couldn't stay in the bar since it's a smoking zone (didn't think German law allowed for that). You also have to go to reception to ask for someone to turn up and serve you a drink.
Don't know about eating here other than breakfast as I ate all meals except for breakfast in Berlin.
Location is in the middle of the woods. A couple of taxi drivers needed directions to find the way...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The personality, intimacy and privacy of PATRICK HELLMANN SCHLOSSHOTEL, is a 5-Star Superior Design Hotel is an exeptional historical building of the German capital. The estate is a mirror of centuries and dates back as a safe castle existing 100 years. Located minutes nearby to the Grunewald forrest and beautiful Berlin lakes. The hotel is like Central Park New York located only minutes closed by to the heart of one of Berlin’s shopping and entertainment Boulevards, the famous Kurfuerstendamm. The hotel is simply captivating. It is our number one priority to provide our guests with a first class service, tailor-made to their wishes. Each of our 43 elegant rooms and 10 suites in the 100-year-old historical villa is surrounded by park-like private gardens, stylishly designed interiors. Since 2016 the first Premium rooms & suites designed by Patrick Hellmann have been refurbished. Experience unmatched personal service - one of our top priorities. Our restaurants, cigar lounge and elegant lobby with its stunning chandelier and exquisite oil paintings provide an ideal atmosphere in which you unwind. In the SPA & Wellness area enjoy the view of the pine forest whilst taking a dip in the pool, or indulge in a first class massage treatment and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Patrick Hellmann Schlosshotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schlosshotel Im Grunewald Berlin
- Schlosshotel Im Grunewald Hotel Berlin