on the arrival the outside is not really promising and even the entrance, shared with a gym located on the first floor, have a discouraging look . The reception is located on the second floor and the desk people are young detached fellows.The carpet in the hallways definitely need to be de-stained
My room had the same "warming" atmosphere you can find in a dorm..
Breakfast is on a self service base located on the 5th floor and you can find quite a wide selection of food
the U bahn is very close and if your flight is from Tegel you can catch the bus X9 (20 min ride) at Zoo Garten tube station
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests at the hotel Berliner Hof, situated barely a stone's throw from the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, reside in the heart of West Berlin, the perfect starting point for discovering the pulsating capital at first hand. Five minutes from the Berlin-Zoo train station and only a few paces away from the Memorial Church and the KaDeWe department store, the central location offers a host of opportunities for strolling, sight-seeing, shopping and dining. Thanks to the excellent public transport connections and its open and family friendly atmosphere, the Berliner Hof is particularly popular among city tourists and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Berliner Hof Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berliner Hof Hotel Berlin
- Berliner Hof Am Tauentzien Berlin