All reviews shuttle service free shuttle an early flight one night stay executive room tea coffee making facilities english channels very nice hotel the hotel offers key card comfortable rooms euros per person definitely stay here again double bed train easyjet station
Selected filters
Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as it is very close to the airport (10mn free shuttle). Good value for money, and the restaurant was way better than expected (local and international dishes, polite and caring waiters).
Rooms are nice although maybe a bit noisy.
We would definitely come back.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GuestRelationsHIBA, Duty Manager at Holiday Inn Berlin Airport - Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your stay in our hotel and for the very nice review you wrote. We appreciate very much sharing your positive experience with our future guests.

Reviewed December 12, 2016

I booked my 1 night accommodation at Holiday Inn Berlin Airport - Conf Centre for my family of 3 as we would have to fly to Madrid early the next day (If we were travelling). I fully paid for the room. Our check-in day was in mid December. The rate was restricted and non-refundable. However, I had to cancel all my flights and accommodation to Europe unexpectedly the day before our travel departed from Sydney due to my sudden illness. I sent an email to Holiday In Berlin Airport and attached my medical certificate. The Hotel Reservations Manager Anja was extremely kind and responded to me immediately without delay that they would make an exception and refund to me in full. Anja and Sandra in the Reservation Department are very considerate and excellent. They always promptly replied to my emails and always tried their best to help me. I am very grateful and appreciate everything they have done for me. I truly recommend this hotel to everyone. I will definitely stay here again when my health gets better and stabilised.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
GuestRelationsHIBA, Duty Manager at Holiday Inn Berlin Airport - Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2016

Dear Annlam,

Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with family for one evening prior to flying back home. This hotel is convenient to the airport -- no, you can't walk, but they do provide a shuttle and they will adjust their schedule to match yours if necessary.

Very clean, comfortable rooms, had a lovely dinner in the restaurant. Toss in some excellent service and you have a winner!!

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed December 6, 2016

Very positively surprised. Very friendly staff, great food, easy access to S U Bahnhof/SXF via the Shuttle or by foot. Very nice rooms with an excellent bed. Indeed a very positive stay. I am happy to say that this Hotel comes highly recommended for it's value. Thank You :-)

• Trip type: Traveled on business
GuestRelationsHIBA, Duty Manager at Holiday Inn Berlin Airport - Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2016

Reviewed December 4, 2016

My room and the hotel were clean, but they were not remarkable. There is absolutely nothing by the hotel. Airplane noise was minimal. I was here on business and it was 2 minutes from the site I needed to visit, so it fit the bill it that regard. Since there was nothing nearby, I ate in the hotel dining room for dinner - big mistake. My clear pumpkin soup had no flavor. I ordered a steak that came with baked potato/sour cream and broccolini. The baked potato was way overcooked and the ends were so hard I could not cut them. The broccolini was overcooked too, not bright green any longer but that hideous olive green color that clearly shows the veggie was mistreated. The steak was fine. Service was inattentive and slow. The breakfast buffet was very good with lots of options, there was even an omelet station.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
GuestRelationsHIBA, Duty Manager at Holiday Inn Berlin Airport - Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2016

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.