1,021 results
All reviewsfree shuttlean early flightshuttle serviceinformation deskoutdoor poolrental caron demandstayed here for one nightbreakfast buffet isaccorbuses
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel with a number of colleagues on the way home from work in Berlin.

My client had booked me into this hotel, and had put two of my colleagues under my booking as well. During check-in the extremely rude and arrogant man on the front desk refused to acknowledge that my colleagues were on my booking despite me showing him the confirmation email and then being able to log into the booking on the mercure website.

He continued to blame the way my client had booked and completely denied the fact that there were other rooms booked.

It did eventually turn out that apparently the other persons in our party were on another booking, despite, as previously mentioned, being able to see these rooms on my booking on the hotel's website.

The staff were rude and whilst the room appears satisfactory, along with clean, if tired decour, I would never stay here again by choice.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2017

Worked for me. Reliable room, things were functioning well.
A feeling of Communist era, and washroom was tight.
But overall, it worked well.
Quiet.
Good restaurant, had great dinner.
Shuttle works very well.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights on a work event.

Used x2 meeting rooms which were a nice size and when we realised there was a change in layout the staff were more than happy to rearrange for us.

Food was lovely, bedrooms were lovely, coffee machine, water, mini bar and all the extras you'd expect from such a nice hotel. 2 mins in car from tegel airport, the hotel will arrange a shuttle bus for you free of charge. Nice and easy.

Staff were so welcoming and helpful which made our stay very pleasant, this was very important seen as we had to spend the whole 2 days in the hotel due to the bad storm.

Flight updates in reception and nothing was too much trouble for the staff.

Would book here again for sure!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2017

Think twice. You can always spend the night in the city and get up 15 minutes earlier.
Don't ruin your perfect trip by staying at this hostile place. The room is more minimalistic than your college dorm. The staff are incredibly rude and abrasive. If you really wanna give it a try, pick up two bottles of water before you hop on the taxi. So you won't have to choose between 3.5 euro water in your room or 4 euro water in the lobby fridge. 'Is that a yes or a no?' 'Did you or did you not drink the water in the room?'

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Yen-Chiao H
Reviewed September 26, 2017

After flying in for a one night stop in Berlin, we found this hotel quick and easy to get to from the Tegel Airport. A hotel shuttle is provided free of charge for a five minute ride to the hotel. The front desk was friendly and quickly checked us in. The rooms were clean and comfortable. A breakfast buffet is available with charge. We only stayed one night at this hotel which makes it more difficult to rate. I would say that if a hotel is needed near Tegel airport, the Mercure Hotel is quick and easy!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family