This hotel is comfortable and spotlessly clean. It's basic, but it is also very reasonably priced for Berlin. We paid an additional Euro 10 each for a very good continental breakfast. The service at reception was very efficient. The hotel is outside the city centre but the U-Bahn station is nearby which has regular services and you can be at AlexanderPlatz in 15 minutes. There is also a nearby S-Bahn that provides transportation to wider Berlin including a direct line to Schonefeld Airport. The hotel is in an interesting location in the former DDR, not far by train from the East Side Gallery and close to great cafes and bars just a 10-15 minute walk down Gurtelstrasse. Recommended for a cheap alternative in an expensive city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Hotel in Berlin perfect for staying overnight whether for business or pleasure on vacation or any other reason for visiting berlin and its many congresses and attractions. With 60 single and double rooms very accomodating in the attractive style of 19th century Biedemeier. Located centrally in the Gürtelstrasse 41, 10247 Berlin, next to the Frankfurter Allee train station it is a short distance to the many attraction such as the brandenburger tor, the east side gallery or the berghain for party people. With a lift, wireless lan, hotel parking, fitness lounge, as well as a very complete breakfast buffet a stay at the Georghof Hotel is always a great choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Georghof Hotel Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berlin Georghof And Hostel
- Berlin Georghof Hotel Berlin
- Tulip Inn Berlin