Last year stayed at the Georghof Hotel for two nights. We had a double room which was pretty spacious but not perfectly clean - there was a thick layer of dust on the topside of curtains.
When we arrived there was a blond girl(russian nationality?) at the reception and she was quite rude and unhelpful. On our second day was there a german girl who was nice and polite.
The area was ok. There was a big shopping centre nearby and some bars and coffee shops as well.
P.S. The really good thing at the hotel was their sauna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Hotel in Berlin perfect for staying overnight whether for business or pleasure on vacation or any other reason for visiting berlin and its many congresses and attractions. With 60 single and double rooms very accomodating in the attractive style of 19th century Biedemeier. Located centrally in the Gürtelstrasse 41, 10247 Berlin, next to the Frankfurter Allee train station it is a short distance to the many attraction such as the brandenburger tor, the east side gallery or the berghain for party people. With a lift, wireless lan, hotel parking, fitness lounge, as well as a very complete breakfast buffet a stay at the Georghof Hotel is always a great choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Georghof Hotel Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berlin Georghof And Hostel
- Berlin Georghof Hotel Berlin
- Tulip Inn Berlin