It was really really bad. It was expensive, not well located. It was the last one available, so we didn't have a choice. It was dirty and there were no curtains at the windows were completly riped up! The shared bathrooms were DISGUSTING !! There were water leak from the celling. It smelled bad and the staff was very unfriendly. I wouldn't go back there ever !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Hotel in Berlin perfect for staying overnight whether for business or pleasure on vacation or any other reason for visiting berlin and its many congresses and attractions. With 60 single and double rooms very accomodating in the attractive style of 19th century Biedemeier. Located centrally in the Gürtelstrasse 41, 10247 Berlin, next to the Frankfurter Allee train station it is a short distance to the many attraction such as the brandenburger tor, the east side gallery or the berghain for party people. With a lift, wireless lan, hotel parking, fitness lounge, as well as a very complete breakfast buffet a stay at the Georghof Hotel is always a great choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Georghof Hotel Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berlin Georghof And Hostel
- Berlin Georghof Hotel Berlin
- Tulip Inn Berlin