1. the first night there was no hot shower till mid night.
2. the reception desk stuff was rude and impatient.
3. the water heater in the room is disgusting, old and dirty. i asked for replacement but they couldnt offer a new or cleaner one. very poor.
4. the lady at the reception desk on sunday morning was the worst hotel crew i have ever seen. She somehow misunderstood the other stranger having breakfast was with me and ordered me to pay for it upon checking out. Very rude and disrespectful. She didnt apologize for this neither.
5.noisy at night cause the traffic on the street next to the window is nonstopping.
DONT GO TO THIS HOTEL UNLESS YOU DONT NEED ANY HELP FROM THE CREW.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Hotel in Berlin perfect for staying overnight whether for business or pleasure on vacation or any other reason for visiting berlin and its many congresses and attractions. With 60 single and double rooms very accomodating in the attractive style of 19th century Biedemeier. Located centrally in the Gürtelstrasse 41, 10247 Berlin, next to the Frankfurter Allee train station it is a short distance to the many attraction such as the brandenburger tor, the east side gallery or the berghain for party people. With a lift, wireless lan, hotel parking, fitness lounge, as well as a very complete breakfast buffet a stay at the Georghof Hotel is always a great choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Georghof Hotel Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berlin Georghof And Hostel
- Berlin Georghof Hotel Berlin
- Tulip Inn Berlin