1,529 results
All reviews electric blinds modern hotel great hotel sliding door small pool glass wall sauna and steam room top floor washing machine toilet and shower short walk junior suite shopping street reception staff u bahn spa area quiet area
Reviewed December 18, 2013

we picked the hotel based on the location. It was close to the bus stop and we took the bus from the airport. The hotel is fancy and modern and maybe a little bit to modern with the bathroom. We were aware of the window between the bathroom and the room, but I was surprised that it was so open. there is a door you can close when you use the toilet or take a shower, but in general you have limited privacy at the bathroom.
The hotel is located close to streets so I used earplugs at night. Beds were comfortable, good service, glose to KaDeWe and shopping area. also close to the metro stop that can easily take you to Mitte or other parts of town

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Vivaparaviajar
Reviewed December 18, 2013

PERFECT HOTEL
PERFECT SERVICE
PERFECT LOCATION
Close to S Bahn U Bahn Kudamm ....etc etc etc Check it out. Staff was amazing and rate was good! Service was first rate. I highly suggest this hotel for tourists and business people!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Just back from visiting the christmas markets in berlin,this hotel is located less then 100yards from train station augsberger which is a 45/50 min trip from scholfield airport ,a short bus to rudow then one change on the underground only €3.20,a taxi will cost approx €50.
Hotel is clean,quiet and we got a very good deal via a certain website (hotel.com)
Breakfast was a great selection,room very clean and warm ,plenty of towels,staff very helpful ,free wifi
Pool is a little small but I was fine with this as I had the whole spa aera to myself,ideal after walking round the Xmas markets allday
Drinks expensive as all hotels but many cares restaurant within 10 mins walk off hotel ,

Reviewed December 11, 2013

This year my husband and i stayed two times in this hotel. We love the location. Close to shopping street, restaurant, bus and even 2 subway station. Interior is ultra modern, very clean but not perfect sound proof. In the morning the steps from outside woke me up. The rest is okay. They have two kind of pillows, hard and soft. They paint the walls and doors outside deep grey. For me its really calming after hustle and buslte Berlin. Love it!

Date of stay: November 2013
2  Thank queenblabla
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Minimal design, really cool bathroom, perfect clean, but walls were like that, if they were made of a piece of paper...so we could hear our neighbours's every breaths (and so much more too :))...khm...