This was our second stay at ArtHotel Connection. A travel mate and I were in separate rooms, mine facing the huge inner courtyard and his facing the side-street. Each of us was in a single this time, having been in separate doubles the last time.
Room 5 has a single bed; his,15, a larger "French single." Like a classic European bedroom in a large home, my sink was in the bedroom and the shower and toilet in the WC.
With a beautiful view of ivy-covered walls, trees, and bushes in the inner courtyard, it was more like being on a country estate than in the heart of the active Fuggerstrasse. The hotel is also a quick walk to Wittenberg U-Bahn and there is an excellent variety of restaurants from takeaways to white tablecloths.
Each room is uniquely decorated with a bespoke bed in each - great modern metal things which are a wonderful contrast to the high ceilings, arty chandeliers, and traditional architecture. And it all works.
The individual attention shown by Jens and Hauke can't be beat by the nicest concierge in the fanciest hotel. For them, and the other staff members, it isn't so much a service they provide as it is who they are naturally.
I would go back to Berlin just to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gay-hotel in Berlin with nice apartments and playrooms. In the building is gay-club and bar where our guests have free entry. Of course we are hetero friendly, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotel.de so you can book your ArtHotel Connection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arthotel Connection Berlin
- Arthotel Connection Hotel Berlin