Location: Coming from Berlin Hbf is 12 minutes by taxi. Coming from Tegel Airport is 20 minutes by taxi. Maximum fare by taxi is €18. It is 5 minutes walking distance to Wittenbergplatz metro station. The place is close to very nice bars, restaurants and shops. Though the hotel is situated in the busy area, you will not hear the noise once you go inside the room .
Facilities: I got a shared toilette. My room is spaceous enough. It is very clean and well maintained.
Services: The staff are the best. They are very friendly. They will tell you everything that you need to know about Berlin. They served the best breakfast I had so far during my six weeks European tour. Beautiful art deco dining room, they play classical music as background.
Cleanliness: Very consistent in cleaning. Very organized place.
Security: It is a very secured place. I got one key for the main building, one key for the hotel entrance and one key for the room.
Price: Good deal.
I highly recommend this place to solo travelers. Just in case I will get the chance to go back to Berlin, I will stay in the same place. key for the room.
Price: Good deal. Value for money.
I highly recommend this place to solo travelers. Just in case I will get the chance to go back to Berlin, I will stay in the same place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gay-hotel in Berlin with nice apartments and playrooms. In the building is gay-club and bar where our guests have free entry. Of course we are hetero friendly, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your ArtHotel Connection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arthotel Connection Berlin
- Arthotel Connection Hotel Berlin