“The best time in Berlin”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue Man Group

Blue Man Group
Ranked #15 of 115 Concerts & Shows in Berlin
London, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“The best time in Berlin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

I actually had a bad time in Berlin. but this Blueman Group made me feel a lot better!
I been to Blueman group performace in London ages ago.
It is stll my favourite!
Really good fun and exciting!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank pingsjin

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Mantsala, Finland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Hmmm, if you really don't know what to do in Berlin”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

I don't know what to write about this show, but I am sure you find better use of 60-80€ in Berlin. This is a show of loud music, some paints, lots of paper and that's it. No concept, no logic, no action. Like circus without much effort. But some people say you have to see it, so if you feel like that, you are welcome.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Finpol
Darwen, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Amazing music, and performance art coupled with great humour.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

We've been to this show more times than I can remmeber ever since the London run finished, and it never ceases to be an enjoyable experience. It is a unique blend of quirky humour, clever music and performance art but it also contains a strong message running throughout the show - see if you can work out what it is! If you go then try to get in to the poncho row seats placed centrally. I won't say why but the immediacy is everything and no more so than in these seats!

Visited July 2012
Oslo, Norway
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Fun night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

It was fun and new.. Should see it..its like nothing else I've ever seen

Fayetteville, North Carolina
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“They are thieves”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

My wife and I and our two year old son went today and bought tickets at the blue man group ticket office around 1400. The tickets were 60 Euro each and the lady said our son did not need a ticket because he was under 3. We went back for the show at 21 and they said he had to have a ticket so we tried to buy one but they refused to sell us one because he was under three and not allowed. They then refused to refund our money for the tickets we had bought. Apart from that they guy that was refusing to refund our money ,his name is Van Kesteren, was extremely rude to us and was telling us to get away from his window after he refused to help us and would not go get his manager.

Visited June 2012