“good breakfast”

Ranked #15 of 9,638 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Mitte
Description: Close to the Brandenburg Gate & the Museums-Island you can enjoy fresh salads, homemade soups, a changing daily menu, fancy sandwiches and yummy cakes in our modern and cosy bistro. A friendly team, great coffee- and tea specialities, fresh juices plus a funky selection of soft drinks & wines are waiting for you!
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Went here before our tour of the Reichstag. Had a yummy omelet. Not a lot of choice if you don't eat eggs, but my friend had some yogurt and granola. Nice atmosphere.

roger t, Inhaber at Flamingo Fresh Food Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Dear Ellis, thank you so much for your breakfast-stop at Flamingo and for your kind feedback about our yummy omelett and the good atmosphere plus the open words about our food-options. Maybe we have to point out more breakfast options in English as we actually do offer for example fruit salad, juices & smoothies, 12 diffferent sandwiches, ciabatta with homemade jam, yoghurt, granola, croissant, different muffins plus a great omelett with 7 different toppings. We hope you had a great time in Berlin, lovely greetings, Roger

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Loved the food , the hospitality , the ambience. The host is very nice and he helped me make choices among the many ... especially when everything looked delicious... i made it a point to visit here everyday till I was in Berlin ...

roger t, Inhaber at Flamingo Fresh Food Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear Manmesin, thank you for this very friendly review and for coming to Flamingo each morning during your stay here in Berlin! I remember that you have enjoyed our breakfast with a sandwich, fruit salad and cake so much. Hope to welcome you back whenever you are on town. Lovely greetings to India, Roger!

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

I love this cafe! I have been going there since 6 years now and I still love it! I studied there at the Humboldt university, so sometimes I was there literally every single day. Amazing food (soups, salads, very delicious sandwiches and my personal must - himbeer pudding, I am hooked on this!), good coffee and the best atmosphere even during busy lunch hours! I showed this place to all of my friends and they all loved it. The owners and the stuff are very lovely people. I am so happy I had this place during my university years! Five stars are not enough to describe how good this is.

roger t, Inhaber at Flamingo Fresh Food Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Dear Eirene! What a very charming, friendly, outstanding and lovey review :-) To read your feed back makes us really proud. Especially these reviews are so rare and do mean a lot to us. It is so fantastic, that you are in love with Flamingo since so many years. And of course, I am sure we do already know you as a regular customer, but Eirene, please say hello to me (Roger or anybody else), I want to know a face to this message. We are looking forward to welcome you another six years, thank you so much, lovely greetings, Roger!

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Just great all around. Food is fresh, healthy and good value. Staff are incredibly friendly, Share you take and meet some locals over a wonderful lunch coffee or drinks

roger t, Inhaber at Flamingo Fresh Food Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Dear Mekanoid! Thank you for this charming review, especially about our friendly team. Hope to welcome you here again whenever you are back in Berlin, have a safe trip, lovely greetings, Roger

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Had a two sandwiches and cafe lattes for breakfast. Service was fast and friendly. Sandwiches were rich in fillings and were really good!

roger t, Inhaber at Flamingo Fresh Food Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Dear Nenee4, thank you so much for stopping at Flamingo and for spending your time to share this positive review. We wish you a funny time in Berlin, lovely greetings, Roger!