“Good food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food is tasty, well done. Pizza is OK. They have also good soups, meat (we enjoyed green pepper chicken breast). Iced coffee was the only dessert we tried and took again and again. Our hotel was close by, so we went there three times. Good price and nice service.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We went to the Jewish museum and after it going back to the S-Bahn that we wanted to take we found this terrace to have some pizza. People were so nice, and the pizza was fast and good, really good... I liked the environment that was all around, made me feel quite good after a tired day of walking!!!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Excellent place to eat, we were met with a very friendly welcome, had an excellent evening with really good food and wine. The staff were very attentive and on our second visit treated as regulars.
Will certainly visit again on our next trip to Berlin.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Found this place by accident, but we were pleased we did! Nice pizzas and very friendly staff. More reasonably priced than other local restaurants, but quality just as good. We enjoyed our meal here - cost us around 85 euros for 4 people for 3 courses and including wine.

Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

My stay here didn't start very well, i was seated but after it started waiting. After more than 5mins somebody came to ask if I want to see the menu - well of course i wanted to finally. Then again I had to wait for almost 10mins to be asked if I would like to drink something, likely I was able to order my food also. Drink came right away and starter app. 20mins after. Tomatosoup was ok, not good but ok. After starter I had to wait like 17 mins for my pizza. Pizza wasn't so good, but eatable. Did they start to make it after I ate my starter? Overall is that it's quite typical restaurant. Nothing special, but you can feed your stumick also here. Just remember to be prepared to waste some extra time here because service ia not too fast, at least today 14.12.2012. And in the last i have to say that staff was kind and friendly.