“great run and guide”

Mike's SightRunning Berlin
Ranked #12 of 148 Outdoor Activities in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Mike's SightRunning Berlin takes runners on a special kind of guided tours in Germany's capital city: sightseeing while running. At relaxed pace our guides will help you to see the most beautiful and interesting attractions on a scenic tour and tell about the sites all the way. First timer or a returning visitor to Berlin – we will make your experience unique. Enjoy our popular pre-mapped courses in a small group or, best practice for business and vacation traveling, your exclusively tailored private tour.
Reviewed July 9, 2013

saw many sights and Mike was great in explaining the history behind the sights. would highly recommend and he adjusts the pace to fit with your running ability

Mike_Horstmann, Owner at Mike's SightRunning Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

I don't have a clue who could stand behind the username :-). So instead of a personal note please take my best thanks in this way for your recommendation.
I hope you enjoyed our city to the max and will visit Berlin again and we'll be ready for your next Sightseeing Running Tour.
Best wishes, Mike

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I've never been to Berlin before and due to work I had a limited amount of time for sightseeing, so I choose Mike's Sight Running to see as much as possible. I expected a great tour of Berlin but Mike truly topped my expectations! I can highly recommend this tour to you if you want to learn about Berlins history, want to stay fit and have a good laugh at the same time!

Mike has all the knowledge you need about Berlin and it seems like he never runs out of fun facts to share. We had many good laughs together and Mike is such a lovely and funny person you just have to like him!

My tour was supposed to last for one hour but in the end we've been out and running for almost two hours because Mike always had an attraction he just 'had to show me' or a 'surprise waiting around the corner' - I had so much fun I didn't even realise how long we've been running for!

Thank you Mike for sharing Berlin with me, I promise I'll run with you again next time!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Mike did a great job of communication before, during and after the tour. He came and picked me up at my hotel and focused on sites that I had not seen. I would recommend mike!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I found Mike extremely helpful and very friendly. It was my first full day in Berlin (and my first time visiting Germany) and it was a great start to my week here. The fact that it combines a knowledgable tour of the city's sights with fitness makes it very worthwhile. I would recommend it to anyone that visits!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my guided running tour with Mike! Mike was patient and courteous both on our email exchanges before the tour, and in person. He is very knowledgeable and guided me on a perfect tour around Berlin, while considering my interests and pace. The only thing I regret is not having the time to book another tour during my stay in Berlin. I highly recommend Mike's tours, and would definitely go on another tour when I am back in Berlin!