“A great running and sightseeing experience”

Mike's SightRunning Berlin
Ranked #13 of 140 Outdoor Activities in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Mike's SightRunning Berlin takes runners on a special kind of guided tours in Germany's capital city: sightseeing while running. At relaxed pace our guides will help you to see the most beautiful and interesting attractions on a scenic tour and tell about the sites all the way. First timer or a returning visitor to Berlin – we will make your experience unique. Enjoy our popular pre-mapped courses in a small group or, best practice for business and vacation traveling, your exclusively tailored private tour.
Netanya, Israel
“A great running and sightseeing experience”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my guided running tour with Mike! Mike was patient and courteous both on our email exchanges before the tour, and in person. He is very knowledgeable and guided me on a perfect tour around Berlin, while considering my interests and pace. The only thing I regret is not having the time to book another tour during my stay in Berlin. I highly recommend Mike's tours, and would definitely go on another tour when I am back in Berlin!

Visited March 2013

Bogota, Colombia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“10K Running Tour”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Mike service is amazing!! We did all the planning via email two weeks before the Berlin Marathon. I was looking for a 10K tour for my wife the day before the marathon (my wife was not going to run the marathon). I thought it was going to be almost impossible to find a running guide, but Mike managed to find one.
After my visit he wrote back to me to follow up on the service and send some pictures from the marathon. Great service!

Visited September 2012
Lisbon, Portugal
“Run, sightseeing & fun in Berlin - All in One”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

If you are a jogger and you're in Berlin just call Mike and visit the city in a different way. You'll run at your pace while Mike guides you through the fantastic Berlin sights full of history, beauty and charm. A very good experience !

Visited October 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Wonderful way to experience a wonderful city!!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I did two private tours with Mike during a weekend stay in the middle of a business trip. This was a great way to see such a fabulous city, and Mike did an incredible job as my tour guide!! I had so much fun running around, seeing the sights, learning about each location and having Mike capture our journey in pictures. This is a MUST DO for all you runners out there who venture through Berlin. I was lucky enough to find Mike in a Google search and I am so glad I did!! One of my most memorable travel experiences ever. Thank you, Mike!!

Visited September 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best way to see Berlin”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

An experience we were impressed enough with to go for a guided run in Munich a few days later. Great guide, great weather, highly recommended.