“Berlin on Bike”

and up
Small-Group Berlin Highlights Bike Tour
Ranked #2 of 138 Outdoor Activities in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: When it comes time to take a grand tour of Berlin, leave behind the bustling traffic and take to the streets on a bike trip. Because of its many back roads and quiet neighborhoods, this rich and varied city is best explored by bike. With Berlin on Bike, you can choose from six tours, from a trip to the Berlin Wall to a romantic and scenic evening ride. Each of the tours is geared toward a different audience, so you are sure to find something to suit your needs - just hop on board and hope for some fine weather!
Rosario. Argentina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Berlin on Bike”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

It was a very interesting and funny tour in Berlin. Our guide Carrie is very helpful and well informed about the city. We had a pleaseant time in this tour

Visited October 2013
Berlin_on_Bike, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Berlin on Bike, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Hola Mauro!

thanks for your positve review! It means a lot to us that you took the time.

It is encouraging to hear that you had an interesting and funny tour with Carrie :)!

Hope to see you again!

• Polish first
“Perfect”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

We have had a love tour with guide Pieter today. Especially all the stories and explainations about the wall were impressive!!!

Berlin_on_Bike, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Berlin on Bike, responded to this review, October 26, 2016
Hello Joost,

thanks a lot for the nice comment.

It is great that you enjoyed the tour with Pieter.

Hope to see you again.

Greetings,

Carmen
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Berlin On Bike Rocks!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was planning a global business meeting in Berlin and was interested in scheduling a city tour of Berlin however based on several internal company policy restrictions could not do so on bikes. Despite that I contacted Berlin on Bike (after viewing their website), explained my interest and "unique" situation to Judith who answered the phone. Without hesitation Judith offered to assist me in pulling together what turned out to be a an excellent city / retail tour of Berlin. Despite the fact that my request was VERY different from their regular tours Judith worked extremely hard and went "above and beyond" in helping coordinate a special tour for my group. During the planning process and at the 11th hour we experienced several other unexpected challenges however in every case Judith did everything she could to assist in making sure everything went smoothly. Tom, our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable about Berlin's history as well as the present times. He much like Judith did everything in his power to make our tour enjoyable and a success! I would strongly recommend Berlin on Bike...They are awesome!

Visited October 2013
Berlin_on_Bike, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Berlin on Bike, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Hi Russ,

thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a positive and detailed comment! It made my day! It means a lot to us that you took the time.

It is encouraging to hear that Judith planned an excellent city tour for your group and she was able to fulfil all your ´unique´ wishes! She always puts special emphasis on different things also depending on the interests of the group!
I will be sure to share your feedback with her and the entire team :)!

It is great that the group liked the special biketour with Tom to explore Berlin!

We would love to see you again :)!

Best regards,

Carmen

Berlin on Bike
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great way to know the Berlim Wall”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I did the Wall Tour and I loved it. Our guide was wonderful. She was very prepared and I could go very deep into the history of the Berlim Wall. I saw different sites of the Wall and she told us a loy about the Berlim's history. Besides that, it is a good way to see Berlim! I recommend!!

Visited August 2013
Berlin_on_Bike, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Berlin on Bike, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Hello Juliana,

thanks for your positive review and five points!

Great to hear that you liked our Walltour!

Hope to see you again!

Dixon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rented for a self guided tour”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My wife and I rented from this outfit in mid October for an afternoon ride after a conference in town. Their shop is in an old brewery and is pretty cool.
Staff was laid back, friendly and helpful with recommending sites.
Returning the bikes was a breeze as well.
Overall a good experience

1 Thank Ben S
Berlin_on_Bike, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Berlin on Bike, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Hi Ben!

Thanks for your positive review! We really appreciate your comment!

Berlin is a good city to discover by bike. It is flat and you can cover a lot more distance on a bicycle than walking and you don´t stuck in traffic.

We are happy that you liked our service :)!

Hope to see you again during your next stay in Berlin!