“Real German food”

Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Real German food”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We loved the food here. The cafe is in real german style including the music. They have realy great schnitzels.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Tel Aviv
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Great place near Kud'ham street, simple manu with amazing german food.
If you want a simple place to sit in with great food (and great local bear), do there. We went 3 times.
My favorites -the goulash soup and Schnitzel.

“Quintessential german fare”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

My partner and I planned to dine here after reading the positive reviews on this site.
The venue had a large choice of beverages, and a good menu.
We both opted for the 'Dicke Wirtin' schnitzel, which was literally the size of my face. It was served with warmed potato salad and cucumber salad. It was delicious, but neither of us finished it all as the portions were phenomenal!

Lovely atmosphere and cool decor, a traditional German pub with lovely staff.

SF
“Traditional German food, friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This restaurant made feel that we were in Germany. The menu included mostly German dishes and Berlin specialties. I had the best Gulasch soup. The waitresses were nice and fast. Our food appeared immediately. I also had the apple strudel. It is not the best I ever had but pretty good.
I think this is a place that has to be experienced while visiting Berlin and sit inside to feel the friendly environment.

All items on the menu were translated so it was easy for us to pick what to eat.

I would love to go back to this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
“Revisited after 22 years”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

22 years ago it was just a pub. I had my first Guinness ever here and had another today. After reading the reviews on trip advisor and my schoolyears memory i had to go there. On friday the 13th we had a most pleasant diner. The schnitzels were excellent cooked. For 12,90 euro's it is well value for money. The place is visited by locals and tourists. The place was at 19.00 fully packed. Well recommended.