“Wunderbar! Great food, atmosphere and service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dicke Wirtin

Dicke Wirtin
Ranked #41 of 8,231 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: German, Bar, European, Pub, Central European
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
new jersey
“Wunderbar! Great food, atmosphere and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

My son and I spent a weekend in Berlin and decided to try this restaurant, not far from our hotel. Although we did not have a reservation and it was a Saturday night, we were able to be seated across from the bar at a small narrow table. The atmosphere was warm and inviting, and our food was delicious! I ordered Weinerschnitzel and my son had a Sauerbraten dish along with a side salad. The amounts were generous and the service cordial and prompt. The prices were reasonable and we enjoyed our meal, listening to music and looking at all the decorative items on the walls! We arrived around 6 pm, so if you plan to try this place on a weekend, call ahead to be sure you get a table in the dining area. They speak English if that is a concern, and the beer and wine selections are quite good.

• Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
Kingston, Massachusetts
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

The food was delicious and the portions were generous. The service was attentive. The walls are uniquely decorated so there is always something to look at! Great place to try!

“Good but rushed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Got in right before the game!! We enjoye the good and ambiance. Recommened for tourists. Has an English menus. The fair is cheaper than most everything in the area.

Noblesville, Indiana, United States
“Wonderful German Bar Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I was in a group of eleven people. They had a table for ten in the next room, and I volunteered to be the one to sit at the bar. I'm glad I did. This place was awesome. It's everything you would want out of a German bar. Its atmosphere was lively, and I felt welcome there. The schnitzel was wonderful and spilled off of the plate literally. I had a couple of beers with it, and when I was finished, the bartender (who insisted I speak English) brought me coffee. Loved this place so much. Highly highly recommended.

manchester
“Lovely Bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by trip advisor and was also one of the top 10 bars in Berlin. We did not eat in the restaurant but we went in 3 nights out of the four we stayed as the bar was excellent. The service was excellent. I have never seen so many different glasses behind the bar. Every drink was served in the correct glass.