“Met all my humus needs”
Review of Boussi Falafel

Boussi Falafel
Ranked #18 of 122 Quick Bites in Berlin
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Mitte (Borough)
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

Had been craving humus and my friend suggested I try falafel too. Was probably one of the greatest decisions in my life. Our other friends got pizza hut but we sat and ate the greatest and first falafel of my life

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed December 14, 2018 via mobile

Very good falafel and humus. Not that many drinks to choose from and fries a little undercooked. But the falafel makes up for that ;)

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2018

I've been in Berlin for 3 Days and I ate there everyday and I would definitely come again!!!
The Falafel and the Humus are outstanding and the staff remembered me. If you are a vegan or vegetarian you should check out Bouissi falafel, but even if you eay meet you'll love it!

I'm going to eat there again when im in Berlin again.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Titles says it all, reasonably priced food and a good vegetarian alternative. They offer a good variety of vegetables in there salads.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious and prices cheap! The staff was also very friendly even though we were visiting for the first time and didn’t know the concept. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: June 2018