“Delicious Currywurst”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Mitte
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I must say that I ended up enjoying currywurst much more than expected. While we don't claim to be true currywurst connoisseurs, my wife and I both preferred this to the famed Curry 36 and would definitely recommend it for a quick bite.

1  Thank evilmoonemperor

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I tasted and was hit ...
Every day two ...
And the rest is history ...
Delicious that you can not imagine!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Tasty food and a very quick service. This is obviously a popular currywurst take away because despite there being numerous stalls in Berlin this was the only one that always had a queue. It's in good walking distance from the Berlin Dungeons, Tv Tower and Sealife centre.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Fantastic curry wurst in Berlin. We almost didn't stop because of the line, but figured the locals must know that it was worth it. Staff was very friendly and quick. The currywurst itself was fantastic. Who knew a sausage and fries smothered in curry sauce and powder could be so good? Well I guess I did, which is why we stopped, but I digress. Fries were fresh made and nice and crispy.

Definitely a great quick stop for lunch of a snack. Convenient when exploring Berlin.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I wanted to bring back a nice typical curry to my hotel for a 3-hour conference call.
They were very accomodating helping me select my first CurryWurst, with onions and medium hotness, and wrapping it up "to go" for me. [I didn't know you can pick a sausage i.e. "white-skinned"/"red-skinned".

Packed it up and ate it in the comfort of my hotel room. I noticed the place was always
crowded out front every time I passed it, so figured it's likely good, and it was.

The crowd moves very quickly and the propietors seemed very committed to making this a nice, clean, healthy fun experience.

Its a very convenient location to just about everything.