“Superb”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Best steaks we've come across for a long time. Attentive and friendly service

Very good food at reasonable price in an unpretentious setting

Write a ReviewReviews (1,532)

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a very nice dinner here. Food was excellently prepared and service was great. Steaks were done perfectly with excellent flavor.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We ate here on Friday evening and the restaurant was almost full. I had peppersteak and my husband had entrecote, they both were delicious. Service was fast and friendly and overall the atmosphere was nice and warm.

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Very good food for a very cheap price. It was really delicious and we are definitely going back more often when we visit Berlin! We went three days in a row and it was worth every cent! I could recommend this restaurant for all good steak lovers out there in the world:-)!!!

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Came here as a special treat for my partners 40th. Had read many excellent reviews so I was expecting great things. Service was excellent, very attentive but ambiance was lacking and the food wasn't great at all...certainly nothing as good as recommended by people on trip advisor.

Overall very average and I left very disappointed, especially considering it was a special occasion. I've had sooooo much better in Dublin. If you're ever over, check out Coppinger Row. Amazing all around!

Been to Steakhouse ASADOR? Share your experiences!