“All good”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a very nice dinner here. Food was excellently prepared and service was great. Steaks were done perfectly with excellent flavor.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We ate here on Friday evening and the restaurant was almost full. I had peppersteak and my husband had entrecote, they both were delicious. Service was fast and friendly and overall the atmosphere was nice and warm.

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Very good food for a very cheap price. It was really delicious and we are definitely going back more often when we visit Berlin! We went three days in a row and it was worth every cent! I could recommend this restaurant for all good steak lovers out there in the world:-)!!!

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Came here as a special treat for my partners 40th. Had read many excellent reviews so I was expecting great things. Service was excellent, very attentive but ambiance was lacking and the food wasn't great at all...certainly nothing as good as recommended by people on trip advisor.

Overall very average and I left very disappointed, especially considering it was a special occasion. I've had sooooo much better in Dublin. If you're ever over, check out Coppinger Row. Amazing all around!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I went to Asador based on Tripadvisor reviews and for the first time, it was WAY off.

The steaks were fatty and just average. My friend and I had a filet that was ok, but our partners had a rump steak that was not good at all. Avoid that one.

The service was below average. We had to flag down waiters and at the end of the meal, they had charged us for things we did not order.

Maybe a bad shipment of meat and an off-day? I dunno, but I will not be back.