“Top Class Food and Ambiance” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Steakhouse ASADOR

Steakhouse ASADOR
Ranked #49 of 7,668 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Steakhouse, European, Argentinean, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Limerick
“Top Class Food and Ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

This place was well worth looking for we got the underground to a station near Wilhelmstrasse and just looked for no. 22 I had heard that you need to book here but we went on speck hoping we would get a table when we got there it was busy but they asked us could we wait for 5 mins. of course we were delighted to as the couple that came after us were told there were no more tables. While we were waiting we were brought a small complementary beer I thought that was a lovely touch. We got the table after the 5 mins. and we ordered some wine my partner ordered a green salad to start I didn’t want a starter so they brought me a small side plate as well in case I wanted to share (a lovely touch) C(K)ristain served us and he was an excellent host and of course perfect English puts us English speakers to shame. I had the salmon it tasted so fresh as if it just came from the sea served on a bed of spinach my partner had the pork Schnitzel and asparagus ‘to die for’ I know because I stole it from his plate and wanted a plate of my own. In all it was a very memorable meal for the right reasons I have already recommended this restaurant to a friend who is visiting Berlin soon and envy her the experience.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg City, Russia
“Good place in the not heart of town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We went there as we were nearby and saw good rating on this site.
Food was very good and not expensive: 2 tomato soups, Wiener Schnitzel (big one, contains 2 schnitzel, potato and asparagus) and pork medallions (with rose-form baked mashed potato), 3 beers for 40 euro. Tomato soups were tasty and delicate, slightly spicy, comparable with very good Italian restaurant. Pork medalions were cooked as steaks. Portions are quite big (no place was left for dessert).
Personnel was very friendly and helpful. Interior is nice, spanish style.
The only strange thing - they do not have English menu. It was no problem for us as we know German a bit and had vocabulary. Also I think waiter would explained details in case of questions.
Credit cards are accepted.

England
“Surely the best steak in Berlin!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Found this restaurant thanks to TripAdvisor. We've not reviewed a restaurant before, but felt we had to for Asador.

Possibly the best fillet steak we've ever had! Perfectly cooked, with a tasty peppercorn sauce and sides, washed down with a bottle of red wine. Super friendly staff, delicious food and good value for money too!

Probably not a restaurant you'd just stumble across, but easy enough to find when you know the address.

Esbjerg, Denmark
“Awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Got the restaurant recommended from a friend and it 100% fulfilled my expectations - I'll go there again next time I'm in Berlin.

• 4 of 5 stars
“Enjoyable food, well priced.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Great steaks at great prices, the restaurant was easy to find and near a metro station. My steak was cooked just as I like it, the green beans were a delicious accompaniment as were the fries.

• Visited April 2013