“amazing steak great service”
Review of Steakhouse ASADOR

Steakhouse ASADOR
Ranked #86 of 8,842 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Argentinean, Barbecue, German, Grill
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Visited restaurant for lunch with a few friends yesterday 17.03.2013 and enjoyed a delicious fillet steak, perfectly cooked roast new potatoes and mediteranian veg. The service was second to none with the most friendly waitresses who noticed we were in berlin for the beer and nightlife and tipped us off on night clubs and places to go and enjoy! Really tasty meal and would definitely recomend

Write a ReviewReviews (1,515)

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My friend and I visited Asador as it was close to where we were staying, and were glad we did. Even though it is slightly outside the main centre of Berlin it was very busy even on a Thursday evening, mainly with what appeared to be locals which is encouraging.

The food was of a high quality and the portions generous - I had a steak with pepper sauce which was perfectly cooked medium, and my friend a substantial mixed grill.

The prices were also what we considered to be great value for money.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I went there with my wife and kids (aged 3,9,13,14) in march 2013.

Locations:
It is located in a residential area 5 minutes walk from checkpoint charlie. Quiet neighborhood.

Decorations/Room:
The room has leather couches, chair without armrest but with leather seat, carpets on the floor and generally appeared clean. It had a nice atmosphere. There was outside seating, which looked good for a summer occasion.

Reservations:
We reserved table on their website, and the waiter greeted us by last name when we entered. He took our overclothes and the welcome was very good.

Food:
We ordered asador steak plate with 3 types of mead (12,5 Euro) and the small steak plate (around 10 Euro), rumpsteak (14 euro) and the childrens chicken nuggets (4 Euro), to that bottled beer (4 euro = 0,5 liter) and water. The steak plates was the best, very nice meat and delicious sauce. Although the potato things that came along was to few in numbers. The childrens nuggets was confused by the waitress and she bought in starter menu nuggets, which had very spicy salsa sauce to go with. Nut to good for a 3 year old. The waitress kept saying that it was a custom in germany with strong sauce, but that mistake was later corrected and apologized by the lead waiter who offered os free dessert, but we were literally to full.

Quality for money:
It is excellent value for money, all the way through.

Service:
The greeting was nice and the service was good. Se the above.

Overall:
A great place for both families and couples who fancies a steak, but does not want to spend a fortune. I can see why this restaurant is popular with trip advisors and locals alike.

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We booked a table at the restaurant, and when we showed up the head waiter remembered exactly who we are and also remembered our order, quite amazing.

We were so pleased with our meal we went back two days later and dined there again.

We had two filet mignons, large, 250 gr and our colleague ordered a 400 g off the menu sirloin steak. We all had large salads, had three bottles of wine, schnapps all for 150 Euros, service included.

This might be my favourite restaurant in the world.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Thanks to the reviews here, I took my husband here for his birthday in Berlin. Food is the great, especially for the price and service topped the experience. I ordered the rib-eye with Mediterranean vegetables and my husband had the Pepper Steak medium well. We also had a half-litre wine and desserts, all under 50eu. Very pleased with the experience!!!

Been to Steakhouse ASADOR? Share your experiences!