Regent Berlin
Hotel Adlon Kempinski(Berlin)
$793
$439
1,697 results
All reviewsfour seasonsfischers fritzl'occitane toiletriesmarble bathroomluxury hotelunter den lindenbeautiful hotelgendarmenmarkt squarebrandenburg gateroom servicemuseum islandupgraded to a suitewithin walking distanceconcierge deskturn down servicerooms are spaciousseparate toilet
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great way to end our trip to Europe. The Hotel is beautiful with great service and comfortable beds. Wonderful breakfasts. Did have a little trouble accessing the internet (which was included), but it might have been my lack of technical expertise. Love this hotel and would recommend to anyone going to Berlin.

Room Tip: We got an upgrade through our travel agent, so the room was on the 7th floor. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

When the lineage of a property is Four Seasons Hotels,ones expectations will invariably be high.The Regent Berlin,exceeded those expectations and I would strongly recommend this Very Fine Hotel to anyone.Top Class,World Class,Five Star,Luxe ,deluxe or what ever moniker you want to apply works at this property.Modern day German hotelkeeping at its very best.Where does one start and then again why bother too much praise might sound sappy.That being said the location is the best in town for the sights.Staff 100 percent.Food 100 percent.Lobby Lounge and Terrace 100 percent.Spa wonderful.Rooms showing a little wear,but I am certain then even Buckingham Palace isn't all perfect.Anyone disatisfied with this hotel had best take a trip to Paris or Rome where the equivalent property would be 3 times the price,so enjoy this hotel for the value alone. Well done Regent Hotels

Room Tip: Sorry but there was no pool and the rating would not unclick.Cheers
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Took my Wife to the Regent Berlin for her special Birthday for two nights, and what a fantastic hotel it is, super clean, friendly helpful staff on the whole, smashing breakfast, gorgeous room on the first floor.
Ideally situated for short walks to check point Charlie, Brandenburg gate, many museums and the Telecom tower and many more places, apparently the Rolling Stones have stayed here at the Regent in the past.
A couple of little niggles was that I informed the hotel of my Wife's birthday prior to our visit some weeks in advance and it was not acknowledged by the Regent, which would of been a nice touch for her, as I know from other reviewers that they have made a small gesture in the past on guests birthdays.
And also we had an evening in the hotel bar and two of us were drinking cognac which was served in fine Brandy glasses, when we asked for more Brandy to be served to us it was bought to us in wine glasses, when I objected and asked for the proper glasses to be used the barman got quite agitated and was quite aggressive in his manner telling me quite forcefully that they only had two Cognac glasses in the whole hotel, well I was quite astounded by this revelation and his attitude especially as the bar bill for just over an hour was 222 euros. 32 euros for a Brandy in a wine glass and a rude barman, well didn't bother drinking in the Regent bar again and would suggest others think of avoiding the bar also.
All said and done I still give this hotel a top rating as all other staff were so helpful and friendly, I will allow this other chap the benefit of the doubt and put it down to an off day.. P S the beds give the best nights sleep ever.

Room Tip: 103 and 303 recommended
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank MysteryGuestguru
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Often when you are staying in a 5 star hotel you are nickled and dimed for extras. I loved that there was a complementary bottle of water in my room every day. Also, each day there was the gesture of candies, fruit and chocolates awaiting me.
I loved the Occitane products in the bathroom, the fluffy robes and palatial marble bathroom.
The decor is a little traditional and some would say dated, but it makes all the more for a feeling of luxury. The crisp bed linens and feather duvets made it hard to get out of bed in the morning:)

If I come back to Berlin, I'd definitely want to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Our stay at the Regent Berlin for the marathon was thoroughly enjoyable. Rooms are spacious; service is good and the location is excellent; especially thinking of the marathon; about one kilometer from the start/ finish area. We stayed only two nights; would have loved to stay more! The gym and fitness club area is ok and provided a good after marathon sauna and shower before heading to the airport. Didn't try any of the probably expensive restaurants so an't say anything about their quality.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple