“Worth paying to go in”

Book In Advance
More Info
$117.40*
and up
Berlin Pass Including Entry to More Than 50...
Ranked #40 of 974 things to do in Berlin
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have read a few reviews and understand that this is still "just a church" but there is so much to see inside and outside

Lets start downstairs - the tombs date back about a million years !!! seriously though there are tombs dating back to pre 1500.

On the roof you can see a full panoramic view of the city

Over all it is really nice to walk around and you will spend a good few hours inside

Write a ReviewReviews (8,148)
All reviews
in 103 reviews
"catholic"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed March 2, 2014

This is an incredible building architecturally but it's even more impressive from the inside. It's not to expensive and you get to go the balcony at the top and get some great open air 360 degree views of the city. Check it out if you have the time.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Very beautiful inside but they charge you to get in.

I just went inside due to recommendations but to be honest I wouldn't pay again and I do not recommend to get inside. Just the outside is pretty enough to be admired.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I wished I had gone into the cathedral and admired it from the outside as I was on my way to the Pergamon museum. I do regret not going back and touring the inside of the cathedral. Def a major landmark that I strolled by and didn't take the opportunity to wander in. a regret for sure and I'll hope that I can go back someday