“Enjoyable”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Went for lunch and the food was excellent, really tasty. It is in a nice location where you can sit outside and watch the world go by. Not the cheapest but good quality. Only negative they won't serve you mayonnaise!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,860)

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We only ate once because I am not much of a steak-eater...but I was very satisfied, worth the pay. Food tastes great, friendly service (especially the one standing outside welcoming the by passers). Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We went to this steak house on our first night in Berlin, unfortunately this ended up being our best meal in Berlin despite going to so called ''better restaurants'' on the next 2 nights. Basically it was good value for money, the salad starter was nice and fresh and had a decent dressing on it which made for a tasty and light starter. The steaks we had for a main course were tasty and cooked well, no fat or gristle, I am the unluckiest person with steaks, 50% of the time I end up with a bad piece of meat but this was fine. The fries that came with the meal were good too, although I didn't particularly like the dry horseradish accompaniment, it was too dry for me. We sat on a table outside in the glorious weather (even at 9.00 in the evening) in the nice, friendly atmosphere of the restaurant, people watching and had an enjoyable evening. A respectable chain restaurant, maybe around the standard of a Miller and Carter's in the U.K. Oh, I almost forgot, they have got Bitburger lager on tap too :-)

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I regret entering this place and should have turned around and walked out again as the first clue to do so was given even before I sat down. My waiter was clearly having a TERRIBLE day at "the office". When I entered the restaurant, he did not care to show me a seat, and just shrugged when I asked if I could sit wherever I wanted. He was arguing/complaining loudly with the other waiters and showed did not have the decency to do so out of ears reach from the people dining, but did so right next to the tables.

I ordered a steak that included a salad for starters, and he just brought it out without asking about dressing or if I had any preferences regarding the salad, and it was quenched in dressing. With regards to the food, the salad was not exactly fresh and I ordered medium cooked steak, but received a barely rare piece of meat. I usually order either medium or medium/rare, but this meat was just raw. Not good at all. Too bad my last resturant visit in Berlin ended up being at this sorry place.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Recommended by friends, and was well worth the visit. Food was fresh, very tasty and service was friendly and fast. We had a lovely meal then went onto the TV Tower for some nightime gazing. Great evening!