“Excellent!!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Mexican, South American, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pankow (Borough)
Description: Rodizio is a typical brazilian dish from the land of joy and enjoyment. For this culinary getaway you should take your time to best associated with 1,5 to 2 Hours, in which we will be happy to serve you.
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service, delicious food and friendly environment. Vangelis (restaurant owner) is there to welcome you warmly with all of his staff. Highly recommended!!!

1  Thank konstantopoulosg
Write a ReviewReviews (1,305)

Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

Great food, excellent service!!!
This place is my favorite in Berlin... every time that I visit this city , Villa Rodizio is my first though where to eat...
Thanks one more time Vaggelis , you are the best ...

1  Thank HarrisGreekTraveler
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

After recommendations we visited the notorious “Villa Rodizio“ a spacious, atmospheric restaurant!
After the owner's welcome, we were sit comfortable and taste the wide variety of meat served from the excellent and experienced waiters !
I think is the best restaurant with value-for-money in Berlin!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

I’m living in America and we where for vacation in Europe for a couple weeks and we stopped for lunch in Villa Rodizio! Great service and really delicious food! Absolutely deserved five stars! I’m recommending everyone to try this restaurant!

1  Thank Nertil S
Reviewed February 26, 2019

Yesterday my husband, my son and I visited Villa Rodizio for the first time. It was absolutely the best dinner I think we have ever had. The service was excellent, everyone was so nice and welcoming. The food, was OMG, so delicious. We finished everything that was in our plates, even our little boy did! The Rodizio plate, I think they said it's a Brazilian dish combination of different meats, was so tasful. We send kudos to the team, because it’s defiantly the way how this restaurant is ran what makes a remarkable visit for someone that goes there for the first time. What else can I say?! For sure, we’re going back to this place.

Date of visit: February 2019