“Whoow”
Review of Brauhaus Lemke

Brauhaus Lemke
Ranked #186 of 8,382 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: German, Bar, European, Central European, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Mitte
“Whoow”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Great beer and exelent Schweine haxen. Had lots of fun. Phe price was very reasonable for the amount of food I received.

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Hereford, United Kingdom
“Nothing special, HUGE portions”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch before looking round the Hackescher Market and Die Hackeschehofen. Decent German fare, but I wouldn't visit again and would only recommend it if you're in the area. Beware enormous portion sizes - we arrived hungry and regretted ordering a main dish each (no starters or sides) as they were much too much for one person - instead we should have shared and order a side salad or chips.

Lurgan, United Kingdom
“Great!”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

I visited Brauhaus Lemke after reading the reviews on trip advisor, initially my impression
Wasn't good as my husband and I where standing for a good ten minutes before we were seated ( a few of waiters passed us several times) although we noticed a number of people just taking whatever seat was available so maybe we were too polite! We were seated by a waiter eventually..when we got a table we were delighted with the home brewed beer And the food was great! My husband had the roasted pork knuckle and I the pork steak...yum!On my next visit to Berlin I will definitely return!

Norwich, United Kingdom
“A four beer lunch”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

You've done Alexanderplatz and the tower now pop round the corner to this restaurant underneath the railway in the quirky Hackeschen Marky. Good German fare and the chance to have a four beer taster session (just for starters!).

• Visited December 2013
Lewes, United Kingdom
“Unexpected delight”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Warm welcome for lunch. Superb pub type ambience. Excellent house beers. Good wholesome food, good choice, menus in number of languages. Would recommend.

• Visited December 2013