“Great apart place!”

awesome apartments!
Great and free WIFI service
2 rooms and kitchen!
3 "couple beds"
can feet really good for 6 people team!
the kitchen is like at home all you need to cock!
awesome shower room!
have iron in the room
and food store under the hotel.

Room Tip: Take the rooms to the garden side better view and quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I had stayed in this hotel from June 04, 2013 to June 15, 2013. What I most liked in this apart type hotel is the ultra spacious room. It was really good with balcony. Next door was a LIDL store; I could get all my groceries, fruits and vegetables there. Prepared my Indian food in the fully-equipped kitchen. Hotel offered me a complimentary wi-fi facility for multiple devices. That was a positive. Bathroom was spacious. House-keeping crew was friendly and courteous. It is really a 'value for money' proposition.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The hotel is located in usual residential block house with big food shop downstairs. This means you will not slip after 5.30 am when shop delivery begins. Lamp in the main room did not work. Generally, all lamps were so economic that they did not provide much illumination. I hardy seen tiny kitchen so low light was there. Receptionist, the Russian men, who probably was also an owner of this little hotel, did not appear when I called him. Moreover, he did not put a seal to the receipt; as I came on buiseness trip, I did not reimburse my money. Generally, the room is comfortable and the location in west Berlin is fine.

Room Tip: I would not recommend.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Yan1972
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The apartments are ok and although not the best decor are in a good quiet position and good value...Its is in a normal block of flats..However I was very appalled by the management.When I checked in I asked what time I should check out and was told "oh it doesn't matter in this season,you can check out at whatever time you like...so I said ok about 3.30pm would be good for me as I was catching a flight...On the day however when I got back to apartment at 3 Another man was very angry and said that they needed the apartment etc.He got me to speak to the original man who accused me of lying.i was most appalled...

One thing to note the pillows in apartment are most uncomfortable I've ever used...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This hotel is not a 4-star hotel. The Reception staff is never there (there is a phone, where you can call them). Free wireless internet was included in the room price, but the internet did not work at all during our stay. We did let the staff know several times, but nothing happened. They did not at anytime offer us another room or compensation for the missing internet. It is our beliefs, that the internet in that specific room never had worked. Its was quite obvious when we talked to the staff. So no recommendation from us due to very bad service.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bine h
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I chose Apart-West as a base for visiting ITB Berlin at Messe/ICC. It was far more reasonably priced than the hotels available and is significantly nicer than what was available too! They are very organised and as I was arriving out of hours they sent me an email with instructions for getting my key and letting myself into the building. Bit confusing when you are actually inside the building - could do with a sign or two - but is relatively straightforward. My apartment featured one large double bedroom with ample wardrobe space, safe, fresh linens etc. Lounge/dining room had sofa bed, Television, two bean bag chairs, coffee table, and small dining table for four. The bathroom was clean with fresh white towels, although you will need to bring shampoo, shower gel etc. But that's part of the deal when going self-catering. The kitchenette is useful with reasonable fridge/freezer, two hobs, kettle, coffee-maker, lots of plates, utensils, glasses, pots, pans and microwave. They were very kind and left a large bottle of sparkling water for me. Free Wi-Fi is a huge plus, though can be a bit patchy at times. Oh, and for spring/summer days, there was a small balcony with small table which was a nice extra touch. Everything was new and modern. Definitely a great option for people on a budget, business travellers visiting Messe/ICC (it's a few stops away by Metro, though you do have to change but it's not far and doesn't take long). Can't complain at all. Thoroughly recommend. Lidl supermarket downstairs isn't huge but has quite a good range of food etc. (I thought it may be noisy with deliveries but is very quiet at night). There's a bakery and Indian restaurant nearby too. Though if you prefer to be somewhere with a concierge available 24/7 then this isn't a good option for you.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank travjourno
Reviewed November 2, 2011

We were looking for an hotel but with kids it's easier to have a kitchen to satisfy everyone. We didn't expect much but the apartment was great. Everything new, small kitchen but very functional with everything in it. No service but no need for service. Supermarket just below. Main street 200 meters with all public transportation. Quiet location. I strongly recommend.
We had one bedroom and a living were 3 kids slept.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family