“Neighborhood favorite”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte (Borough)
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I had a lovely dinner here. It is quite small, so I would reccomend a reservation. The food is excellent, focusing on fresh market ingredients to put a spin on traditional Austrian fare.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

We get there by a friend recommendation, really good place, really tasty dishes, not expensive and they have really good beers as well
Totally recommended

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 17, 2019

My friend and I stumbled upon this place while walking around in Berlin. I really wanted a delicious traditional German meal. The wiener schnitzel here was the best that I have ever tasted. The food, wonderful service and cozy atmosphere was one of my best dining experiences ever. A must go to if you are in Berlin!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 17, 2019

Chose this place because of the good rating on TripAdvisor, but regretted coming here. Mainly because of the waiter's rude behaviour, which had actually been mentioned in previous reviews but I failed to pay due attention to it. Would not recommend this place to my friends.
Food was okay, somewhat pricey.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

My son recommended we try this out for its authentic menu and atmosphere. We were excited to order the Schnitzel, which is what Lebensmittel is famous for. It wasn’t, to be honest, very good and the side dishes weren’t appetizing at all. Although I was keen to try the various local dishes, they didn’t excite me at all. The server’s first day at work rather tested our patience, although he was trying really hard. The rest of the vibe by the team was rather rushed and impersonal. The location is central and easy to get to. Prices were above average. Not a very memorable experience.

Date of visit: March 2019