“Delicious!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Schoneberg
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I really enjoyed my time at Haveli - the staff were really hospitable without being suffocating, which is a hard balance to obtain.

The duck madras was amazing, but I think the menu is a bit of a lucky dip as other curries were less especial according to my companions.

This restaurant is really good but I question how deserved it is of the third best restaurant in Berlin!

There are newer reviews for Haveli

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Having seen the high ratings on here I was expecting something amazing, what I got was a fairly average meal.
The service was friendly and fast and there is a pleasant garden to sit in. The curry was ok but nothing special. I'm a little surprised that this is rated the 4th best restaurant in Berlin !

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We went here yesterday after all the hype. The service is really good. The owner is really friendly. To be honest, the food was good compared to the really bad food you get in places like Amrit and some other Indian restaurants. However, I have to be honest, and say that the food in Agni restaurant in Berlin is better in that it is more authentic. However, Haveli definitely deserves a four star rating out of 5 for the food and service combined. The service in Agni on the other hand is not as good as the service in Haveli

1  Thank mmattathu
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is overrated food is below avarege Indian food. Service was ok and friendly but we would not come here again.

1  Thank Tor Henry W
Reviewed August 10, 2014

As an Indian, I always complaint that there is no authenticate original Indian taste in the food being served in Indian restaurants in Europe. But then I had to change my opinion after visiting Haveli during my last Berlin visit. 100% satisfactory, authenticate taste like home food. I would recommend everyone to try their food at least once. I am sure the food will amaze you too as I was. Great value of money, friendly couple, taste like home made food, a delightful ambiance ...what else do we need from a restaurant?