Soho House Berlin
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscowshed productsrooftop poolmedium roomsteam showerhitler youthprivate members clubclub floorsmall roomhotel gueststop floorroom service isdepartment storeamazing hotellong weekendprenzlauer bergspamouthwash
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2014

The rooms are nice, the top floor bar fancy, the rooftop swimming pool/bar even better... So This could be a great place - if it wasn't so pretentious. Realizing the concept of exclusivity by being really exclusive doesn't work in my view - least of all in Berlin.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sonja H
Reviewed July 8, 2014

This is one of the priciest hotels in Berlin but the amenities are great. The rooms are beyond comfortable with lovely amenities. The bath products are posh, there are fresh cookies every day, everything is on a dimmer and the beds are dreamy! The spa is also fantastic.

The staff are all young and attractive.... the only downside to the hotel being that they are occasionally a little too cool for school when you need something.

Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank monkeypod7
Reviewed July 7, 2014

So my family and I were here for close to 3 weeks. The hotel is designed beautifully. Our package included breakfast each morning that was delicious and the atmosphere is really nice - i did feel like a ragamuffin with my three kids and all the cool people but everyone was lovely and our apartment was so comfortable. My only complaint was the concierge at the Soho doesn't compare to that of other luxury hotels. They were kind and helpful but I was often told "I don't know." I think most guests aren't sight seeing like we were. There were very few kids which I liked. The staff was lovely and the place is gorgeous and away from all the crazy tourist stuff. I hope to go back. We accidentally set of the fire alarm with our toaster and they were so nice about it. I really over this place. Still 5 stars for me!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I can't recommend this hotel highly enough - a very, very cool place to stay. We had a "small" room which was still a very decent size with incredible decor, and a great bathroom. The staff were extremely helpful, and the club floor is absolutely fantastic - we had a number of meals there, all of which were delicious, and the Sunday brunch is worth a visit to Berlin in itself! Rooftop pool is also very cool, although probably more geared to drinking next to it rather than swimming in it. Great location - easy to walk to lots of places

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Fabulous room. We stayed for four nights and we wanted to stay longer but they were fully booked. The service is excellent and very low key. The clientele tend to be young and film industry related. No cameras and no picture taking allowed for their privacy, I say their privacy, as no one would ask me for my picture or autograph, but there were actual celebs staying so it looked like a nice break for them. We had a good time here, close to the metro, private, beautiful views; it's an escape amid the enormous hustle and bustle of a large cosmopolitan city.

• Stayed: June 2014