Tripadvisor
Review Highlights
Not very helpful

Reviewed January 6, 2020
carlosalimtheg
Great to get to see all the main highlights in a short break!

Reviewed November 8, 2019
AlisonP810
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Berlin
from $29.75
from $30.85
from $24.24
from $15.43
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

We arrived for our tour and bang on time it left. The tour guide was really friendly and knowledgeable. A must way, to see the city!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 6, 2020

When I went on the hop on hop off bus I was very excited because I had done it in other cities and it was very useful. In this one we had to take a detour so we were getting incorrect information and half the time there was just music playing instead of information about the city and the attractions.

Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

I bought the tickets for the hop on hop off bus tour from KLOOK online before I went. It include an ice bar experience. We where told by a rep who sells tickets for the tour that the bus stopped at 17.00.
We asked the rep how to get to the ice bar as the bus stopped at 5. We were told it’s ok it’s just behind the hotel not far to walk.
We went on the bus and thought we would go back to our hotel for a bit.
Went back out later to go to the ice bar, after walking around where we were told we couldn’t find it.
I tried to get a refund but the firm said we had the address and could use google maps.
I didn’t have my phone with me as I forgot it. I explained this to them but they still refused a refund. I told my story as I don’t want anyone else have the same experience. The reps don’t give you the correct information.

1  Thank anne_short
Reviewed December 9, 2019

Great way to see the city and all the attractions. We bought 48hr ticket and you can haggle the price. Hot and cold drinks on board and free ear phones. Buses every 15mins . Full circuit takes 2 hrs.

1  Thank Connector401461
Reviewed November 8, 2019 via mobile

Really enjoyed the bus tour round the city. Saw lots and the info was good, hopped off at a couple of places and was really easy to get another bus when we were ready. Loads to see if you love architecture ! After watching Rick stein long weekend on Berlin we did lots of things he did .

Date of experience: October 2019