“I highly recommend the Berlin Expert!”

The Berlin Experts- Walking Tours
Ranked #12 of 373 Tours in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Offers daily in-depth walking tours of Berlin's architecture, history, and culture. All tours include some history as well as other tidbits of trivia not commonly known. Especially popular is the Deconstruction/Construction Tour which provides an offbeat perspective of contemporary Berlin. They also offer special tours for cruise ship passengers.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“I highly recommend the Berlin Expert!”
Reviewed November 27, 2010

I recently went to Ravensbruck concentration camp, and had Jeremy as my guide.
He picked me up in his car and we had a lovely talk along the way. Once there he was informative and patient. He let me go at my own pace and had interesting insights into the history. Going to the concentration camp can be a rather emotional experience, and I wanted to be with someone who had a calm way but was going to shed light on some more of the historical aspects I wanted to learn. He has a very fair pricing system.
There are no group tours to Ravensbruck that I found. It is a long walk from the train station and it really helped to have someone take me there. I highly encourage others to use The Berlin Expert, Jeremy, to enhance their experience while in Berlin.

• Hebrew first
golden, co
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Jeremy is the Berlin Expert”
Reviewed November 5, 2010

After reading a number of very positive reviews of the private tour guide, Jeremy Minsberg, I retained him for a private all-day tour of Berlin.
Jeremy is an extremely knowledgeable and engaging expert on the history, culture, geography and politics of Berlin. His interest in, and passion for, his adopted city of Berlin is apparent and contagious. Being an ex-pat American, you can ask him questions about Berlin's troubled past that you might feel uncomfortable asking a German native.
I spent and very enjoyable and stimulating day with Jeremy and highly recommend him for a private tour.
Jeremy bills himself as the "Berlin Expert."
Without a doubt, he is!

1 Thank richgreenberg
Denver ,Colorado USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thanks Tom, you made my birthday!!”
Reviewed November 2, 2010

I was fortunate to have Tom as my guide while on holiday in Berlin. I was impressed by his knowledge of Germany and Berlin. His presentation was not canned like a tour bus. And being his only client for the tour, he customised it to me. I was able to spend as much or as little time wherever I wanted. He was full of suggestions and helped with the planning of the rest of my trip. After my tour with Tom, I was oriented to the city, and could find and enjoy the museums later, on my own. What a treat.

2 Thank cowboy80218
Montreal, Canada
“The Best of the Best”
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Guide Jeremy was fabulous. Terrific personality and wonderful knowledge of events and sites. A 3-day tour covered just about every site that one has heard or read about.

2 Thank nat4kids
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Jeremy's walking tour was the ideal way to begin to learn about and appreciate Berlin”
Reviewed October 18, 2010

Our group of four friends had the most wonderful introduction to Berlin on Jeremy's walking tour. We decided that two consecutive morning tours most suited our needs, so with the delightful four-legged Cooper along for the walk, we set off. Jeremy taught us so much about this amazing city, about its deeply moving past and its bright future. Not only did we conclude each morning's walk feeling informed, we also felt emotion, empathy and respect for the city and its people. Berlin was a highlight of 4 weeks in Europe, and we have Jeremy to thank for making its history come alive for us.

1 Thank Kalamata13