“Tailor made tour”

The Berlin Experts- Walking Tours
Ranked #13 of 369 Tours in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Offers daily in-depth walking tours of Berlin's architecture, history, and culture. All tours include some history as well as other tidbits of trivia not commonly known. Especially popular is the Deconstruction/Construction Tour which provides an offbeat perspective of contemporary Berlin. They also offer special tours for cruise ship passengers.
mpls.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tailor made tour”
Reviewed April 12, 2011

We had a fabulous tour of Berlin with Jeremy Minsberg, The Berlin Expert. That he is!! He was a fountain of information and we tried to stump him with alot of questions. Our tour was everything we hoped for and more. Jeremy was very flexible with our requests and took us to the perfect shopping area when we were done with our tour. We got a really good feel for Berlin and his enthusiasm for the city was contagious. I highly recommend using The Berlin Expert for your next trip to Berlin.

Visited April 2011
1 Thank kkatzMpls_

• Hebrew first
Melbourne, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Learn more about Berlin in 5 hrs than most tourists would in 5 weeks!”
Reviewed April 1, 2011

My two friends and I did a half day tour (5 hours) with Jeremy Minsberg in Berlin this week. It was a mix of some of the things tourists ordinarily see, but importantly, was also so much more that they never do. Jeremy goes beyond mere facts and figures to bring the history of Berlin to life in a very accessible way. We learned an enormous amount and thoroughly enjoyed our tour of a city still very much in transition. Do a tour with Jeremy early in your stay and then go back over the things you want to concentrate on. Well worth spending the time and the money.

2 Thank trchu
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The only tour worth taking”
Reviewed March 30, 2011

My best friend just moved to Berlin and I came to visit from NEw York. We called Jeremy on short notice and he was able to see us the following day.
Wether you know Berlin or not, this tour is a must! My only regret is not having met Jeremy sooner, I would've spent the entire week with him. He is fun, personable, interesting and brings Berlin's rich history to life.
Like all the other reviews, I recommend Jeremy and his tour 100%!!!

2 Thank Frenchie7429
Boston, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“THE BEST”
Reviewed March 18, 2011

I travel a lot, and Jeremy is THE best tour guide I have ever had. He was knowledgeable, fun, eager to share his knowledge, and knew exactly what we would want to see. I have no complaints about any part of our tour and he was so great that we decided to hire him for a 2nd day! The first day he took my friend and I walking and on the subway, which I thought was the perfect way to really experience Berlin. I wish I could come back to Berlin just to spend another day with Jeremy!

Visited March 2011
2 Thank sweetart529
Vancouver, BC
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mr. Berlin works outside Berlin too!”
Reviewed March 14, 2011

Our group had contacted Jeremy prior to our visit to the Berlin area to arrange for translation services on a visit to the German-only Seelow Heights Museum. Jeremy was professional, kept up a great level of dialogue on our drive through Berlin, and provided great translation services for us while we explored the Seelow area. We'd highly recommend Jeremy Minsburg for his humour and professionalism, and his obvious love of the Berlin area and its history.

Visited March 2011