“Nice food”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte
Description: One of the best and biggest Indian restaurant we came across in Europe. Were so happy with the service that i am actually surprised not finding it on TripAdvisor. It's a must if one is looking for authentic Indian taste on not customized Indian taste to suit Europe market.
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Having read one or two of the other reviews I thought I may have been disappointed but honestly I thought it was great. I was with a colleague of Indian decent, and he was mo than complimentary about the food. Not what you would have in a UK Indian restaurant, but that's the benefits of travel. Psi ally, I commend it, not too expensive, close to our hotel and really friendly staff.

1  Thank jeffswork
There are newer reviews for BOMBAY

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Food was very good and the service might have if the waiters had paid attention to us and not the drunk young women sitting behind us. Won't go back :-(

Reviewed September 19, 2012

The waiter took our order quickly.

In the short time that I needed to read some tripadvisor reviews which complemented speed of service, my starter was served. As I was finishing my starter, my main course arrived. This must rate as one of the fastest restaurant services ever and was perhaps just a little bit too fast!

The food was very good, very filling and fairly priced.

A good choice of restaurant in a central location.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Its been always tricky visiting Indian restaurants in Europe, the expectations are generally low for us. Last Saturday evening, we ended up at Bombay for dinner. A plate of Samosas, Paneer Makhani and Aloo Saag with Nan Bread was both tasty and satisfying. The service was quite quick and needless to say we both reached home with full stomachs!
I must also say that I had visited the restaurant back in January, and it was equally satisfying back then.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I hace been in severas Indian Restaurants in some contries, and this the worst of all of them. Onion bahji and pilau rice without flavour, curry rice too, but worst thing s service. I had to ask fr my son' s dinner three times, it took half an hour, but no one apologized for it. Incredibly, the waiter was waiting for me to give him a tip!

1  Thank Antonio P