“The food is just not good enough”
Review of La Parrilla

La Parrilla
Ranked #3,262 of 8,382 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Argentinean
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Mitte
Herzliya, Tel Aviv, Israel
“The food is just not good enough”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

It's quite simple actually, the steaks are just not of high quality, I asked for medium and got almost a well done steak, without any help with the waitress to exchange it.
The side dishes were good though.
Better places exists in the whole area.

Visited November 2013

Lyss, Switzerland
“Nice restaurant”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

very good place next to friedrichstrasse. the meal was great and the vine excellent.
they also provide very nice cocktails!:)

• Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Generally speaking I find I am inclined to review on Trip Advisor if I have a very positive experience. Sadly this restaurant have me the motivation to post a negative review, which hopefully gives a fair reflection of my experience here.

We found the restaurant late one Sunday night, having not been previously aware of it. Given the hustle and bustle of the area we were drawn in by the fact there were very few customers, and in the hope this would translate to a speedy service which would match our hunger! In hindsight the empty chairs should have set the alarm bells ringing!

As a starter we both opted for the empanadas, a personal favourite dish in many a restaurant. Sadly what arrived were tasteless parcels, devoid of any flavour and looking flat and lifeless on the plate. It was a hugely disappointing start and at the price charged was very poor.

For mains we ordered the mixed grill. We were warned the plate was hot, but when my hand caught the side of the dish it burnt it to the point of blistering it, something I felt unacceptable in a restaurant establishment. It was my fault for carelessness, and we were warned on the heat, but I felt it was wrong to be serving something at that level.

I may have been more forgiving had the food been something to distract me. Sadly the meat provided was fatty and was soaked in onions, the like of which I would expect to see on the burger van outside a late night hostelry. The sausage was undercooked and cold in parts, and I was left feeling that the restaurant traded solely on tourist custom, thus having no need to make an effort.

As with anything my experience may have been different on a different night, or with different foods. I can only review on my experiences however, and they were very poor indeed

Paris, France
“Nice place but avoid the spare ribs...!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I just stpped here for a quick lunch. It was not busy and the place looked nice... Unfortunately i chose the spare ribs which were the worst ever!

• Visited August 2013
Katterbach
“WOW”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Excellent food and service. The waitress was super friendly and help us with inside of the city.would be visiting again.

Visited July 2013