“Too Expensive”

Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Our first stop on a tour of cities with Treyn by rail over Christmas. Took me a long time to find a restaurant open at lunchtime in Berlin, and within walking distance of the Park Hotel in the old east Berlin where I was staying - maybe they eat lunch later. Nice restaurant, and my simple capaccio and dorade with salad were good enough, but the bottle of pinot grigio at 35 euro was far too expensive! Service OK, but not what I would call professional. Will do more homework before I return to Berlin.

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

We went to this restaurant a couple of nights ago and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The restaurant is beautiful and the pizza we shared was very tasty and reasonably priced. The service was very good and unlike the restaurant we went to the night before which 'tricked' us into tipping, very reputable. I would highly recommend a visit!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We stopped here for a snack on our last day in Berlin, just before picking up our suitcase in the hotel. We actually didn't have much time but what we had to eat was really good. I only had a pizza but I must say it was delicious, my husband had meat and vegetables. All of this washed down with some Berliner Beer. Service was good, atmosphere very lively. Must try a real menu next time in Berlin.

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Popped in for an evening meal. Lovely food, good service and good atmosphere. Not over priced, well worth a visit if your in the area looking for dinner

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Dinner was delicious, tasty, fresh and large portions! We breakfasted here two mornings also, as service is great and food excellent.