“Perfect!”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed February 6, 2013

The walls are decorated with pictures of the famous actor. It’s very nice and is not in excess decorative. The service was perfect and the French kitchen and wine were outstanding.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had a very good dinner!
The meal was delicious. And the quality of the wine was also good, and not overpriced.
I hope to visit you again soon!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We had dinner on a Monday evening and the place was full. The staff were great (and very patient with my faltering German) and very knowledgable about the menu and wine line.
To start, I had the scallops which were served with grapefruit, a combination that I thought was very odd when I read it on the menu but that worked incredibly well. My boyfriend had the fish soup, which I didn't actually try but was told it was delicious.
My main course was nothing short of sensational! I'm a huge pasta fan and wasn't expecting to find such a stunning pasta dish in a french restaurant. It was a simple tagliatelle with fresh truffles but prepared to absolute perfection. My boyfriend order the duck, which again was delicious and very well presented.
The portions are a very good size and as a result we shared a sorbet dessert, which was very refreshing.

Given the quality of the food and the wine, the price was very reasonable and I look forward to returning when I'm back in Berlin.

2  Thank LMayAtem
Reviewed December 16, 2012

A little gem of a restaurant! My wife had the lamb filet which was perfectly cooked and very tender. An excellent choice. I had the bouillabaise, which was nice - but tasted too much of aniseed for my liking. For dessert we had the chocolate fondant and white chocolate mousse - lovely ! Attentive, knowledgeable and correct waiters. Wines by the glass available at decent prices.

1  Thank Are F
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

Very satisfied! My lunch was very reasonably priced. The Staff is manages to be easy going but very efficient. Will come back soon!