New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Belmondo Restaurant

Belmondo Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 7,692 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: French, European, Central European
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Berlin, Germany
“Wonderfull!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had a very good dinner!
The meal was delicious. And the quality of the wine was also good, and not overpriced.
I hope to visit you again soon!

Manchester
“Really creative cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

We had dinner on a Monday evening and the place was full. The staff were great (and very patient with my faltering German) and very knowledgable about the menu and wine line.
To start, I had the scallops which were served with grapefruit, a combination that I thought was very odd when I read it on the menu but that worked incredibly well. My boyfriend had the fish soup, which I didn't actually try but was told it was delicious.
My main course was nothing short of sensational! I'm a huge pasta fan and wasn't expecting to find such a stunning pasta dish in a french restaurant. It was a simple tagliatelle with fresh truffles but prepared to absolute perfection. My boyfriend order the duck, which again was delicious and very well presented.
The portions are a very good size and as a result we shared a sorbet dessert, which was very refreshing.

Given the quality of the food and the wine, the price was very reasonable and I look forward to returning when I'm back in Berlin.

2 Thank LMayAtem
Oslo, Norway
“Reasonably priced gourmet restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

A little gem of a restaurant! My wife had the lamb filet which was perfectly cooked and very tender. An excellent choice. I had the bouillabaise, which was nice - but tasted too much of aniseed for my liking. For dessert we had the chocolate fondant and white chocolate mousse - lovely ! Attentive, knowledgeable and correct waiters. Wines by the glass available at decent prices.

1 Thank Are F
“Excellent value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

Very satisfied! My lunch was very reasonably priced. The Staff is manages to be easy going but very efficient. Will come back soon!

Kongsvinger, Hedmark, Norway
“Excellent dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

This is certainly a restaurant worth recommending! We had great food, from the starter to the dessert, and the service was friendly and personal.

• Visited November 2012