This was my second stay at Casa Camper. If you are looking for five star elegance, this is not the place.
* The hotel design and furnishings have a very "IKEA" feel to it - which to me gives it a comfortable feeling.
* The seventh floor lounge is great! Whenever you return back to the hotel - day or night - you can count on a variety of snacks and sandwiches being available.
*The bed is very comfortable.
*The room design is very interesting, a large picture window in the rear of the room has the bathroom sink, with the toilet and shower stall to the side. A curtain midway between the door and window allows you to black out the bedroom area if you want to sleep in, or to create privacy from the bathroom area.
*The front desk staff is very helpful. Bicycle rentals are available - which is a great way to get around Berlin in good weather.
Bottom line, Casa Camper is a very comfortable place to stay. Felt more at home here than at many of the 5 star hotels I frequently stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Berlin boutique design hotel is situated in the vibrant and historical heart of the city, Mitte. Casa Camper Berlin provides unique city accommodation.Creative design and attention to detail can be seen in Casa Camper Berlin hotel's 51 rooms and suites. Tentempié offers fresh snacks and drinks 24 hours a day on the top ﬂoor of Casa Camper with incredible views over the city. No timetables, no bills, all free for guests of Casa Camper.Dos Palillos restaurant provides an innovative menu in unique surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Camper Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Camper Berlin Hotel Berlin