See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2020

A very modern, arty and colourful hotel with lots of graffiti type paintwork in the main lobby and restaurant area. The breakfasts were fantastic with a very good variety of food and probably the best scrambled egg I have ever had in any hotel. The staff were very helpful and service was excellent and we had a quiet and comfortable room. The hotel is situated on the 5th floor of a shopping mall and therefore quite hard to find especially if you are arriving by car. They charge a very reasonable 3 Euros a day to park in the adjacent car park and the U Bahn stop Frankfurter Allee is just round the corner. There are a lot of good restaurants for dinner near Samariterstrasse which is a 10-15 minute walk from the hotel or one stop on the U Bahn.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 4, 2020

Nice hotel overall for the category. The design is fantastic, the rooms are cosy, well equipped and clean. Great water Pressure in the showers and the breakfast buffet has a very good selection, all quite tasty.

Now a few negative points:
* The breakfast room is too small, especially for peak times. Had to sit at the bar at 9am, would be nice if staff advised of this issue at check in.
* Some staff members are quite rude, unprofessional and not customer service oriented.
* I was travelling by myself and had two single beds. The receptionist neither asked for my preference nor advised they didn't have doubles available.
* I like the idea with the free drink vouchers for not needing house keeping, however, the system isn't working very well. Didn't receive a voucher for my first full day and it took reception ages to solve the problem.

***Careful**** the rooms are quite small and narrow. Enough for one person, maybe a bit too small for two.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 27, 2019

I think this is a fairly new hotel, and it's great!...It's well positioned in Berlin,with a subway station very close, it has on site parking in the multi-storey car park below the hotel (admittedly parking has to be paid for, but I think it was only 6 Euros per day), and it wasn't expensive. Very clean rooms and a great reception area, the breakfast was very good too. You also get a free welcome drink in the bar!.
We only stayed 1 night en-route to Poland, I wish we'd stayed longer.
Give it a try next time you're in Berlin.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed August 29, 2019

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay at the niu! The service was great, the rooms looked amazing and the overall atmosphere was very pleasant! If one doesn’t mind to reside right in the city center, this is the spot to be! My friend and I are so impressed that next time we’re picking our travel location based on where niu has other hotels around Europe! :P

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
AnkeH377, Manager at the niu Hide, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2019

Dear the niu Hide guest,

Thank you for your positive rating. We hope to welcome back you soon.

Best regards
Your the niu Hide team!

Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

Our visit was short but it was definitely a great one. The rooms were very comfortable and the staff was friendly! They even had boardgames to play with in the rooms. Definitely 10/10!! Would come back again anytime. It is also located right next to a u-bahn stop, which is super convenient!

Date of stay: August 2019