$190
$346
$1,059
$566
  • Pool
All reviewslarge fridgebed foldscleaning policynice studiowashing up liquidfully equipped kitchenstudio apartmentextra pillowslong stayshopping streetminute walklots of shopspublic transportations bahnquiet areastayed here for nightslocation is excellent
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We were pleased to find that we had booked a studio space instead of a typical hotel room - the kitchen and layout helped to make us feel at home. Front desk workers Stephan and Felix were very helpful, and had a real zest for making our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We stayed here for three nights and found it very comfortable. The room was very clean, decent sized bathroom, the bed folds up but we didn't spend much time in the room so just left it down. The kitchen was handy, we had breakfast in the room each day instead of paying 12 Euros for the buffet. There's an Internet cable in the room but no wifi which was a bit annoying, free wifi in the lobby though and plenty of places to sit. Location was quite good, short walk to the train station. Our room overlooked a construction site but it didn't bother us, wasn't too noisy. Staff friendly. Overall I'd recommend!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jade M
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My umpteenth visit to Berlin and another new hotel experience for me. I chose the Accor Adagio Hotel after receiving a promotion of 40 Euro a night in an email. The Adagio is described as an Aparment Hotel with each room being equiped with a small kitchen. This appealed to me as for 4 nights stay I quite liked the thought of having breakfast in the room and stocking up on some essentials if rweather dictated whether i woukld dine out or dine in. As it turned out, the weather was particularly wet this July and the facility of throwing together something hot and cooked was taken advantage of on a couple of nights.
The rooms are amply big enough even with the folding bed permanently down and are erquiped with flatscreen t.v. radio/CD player and a writing desk. Peculiarly, for a modern hotel internet access is only available with ethernet connection but is free to use.
The kitchen comprised of a sink. 2 hob stove, microwave, fridge and dish waher.No toaster which was a bit of an oversight I thought.
The bathroom was again of ample dimensions and modern fittings.
The hotel is in a good area surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants and is one block from Kurfurstendam and 10 mins walk to the nearest S Bahn (Savignyplatz) or U Bahn (Uhlandsrasse).
I cannot comment on breakfast as I had stocked up for the mornings at the local 7/11
Staff were very efficient and helpful.
The one thing that I found unfitting for a 4* hotel is their laundry policy.There is no cleaning or laundry replacement unless you are staying for 5 nights or more. This mean that 2 small bath towels and 2 handtowels are your lot for up to 4 nights stay. Had there been 2 of us in the room, this would have been far from adequate and seems such an easy thing to get right even if it is just by leaving clean towels at the door every other day.
One other gripe was the building work goimg on directly beside the hotel. Work started around 8 o'clock and was particularly noisy one morning after a late night.
All in all I would recommend the Adagio and would stay there again but still prefer the lower classed All Seasons Mitte which is also an Accor hotel but certainly not inferior to Adagio in quality.

Room Tip: Avoid the west side next to the building work.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Kenny-Lyle
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We stayed here for three nights and we were happy with the room, given the price we paid.

When we arrived we were a bit disappointed by the size of the room, since it's really small. Actually the size of the room is very average, but because of the (small) kitchen, there is very little room left for putting your suitcases etc. when the bed is down. It took us some time to figure out that you can put the bed up into the wall.

However small, the rooms are smartly organised. No space is left unused so they can give you the maximum amenities on a surface of about 20 sqm. The only thing we really missed in the room, was a coffeemaker. Other than that everything was there : microwave, iron board, stove top, dishwasher(!), fridge,...

We didn't take breakfast here, so I can't say anything about that.

Would I recommend this hotel to a friend? That depends. If you want to prepare your own food it's certainly a good option. If you don't plan on using the kitchen, I would suggest taking another hotel, because the kitchen makes the rooms a bit cramped. On the other hand the rooms are clean, modern, well appointed and not expensive so maybe it's not a bad choice after all.

I doubted very hard whether to give the hotel a 3 or a 4 rating. Actually 3,5 would have been ideal. I decided for 3 because although everything was fine; nothing was really special or exceptional. Although there were no negative surprises, there were also no positive surprises.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jes001
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My friend and I have stayed here for 3 nights as our last stop of the Germany trip. We booked a studio apartment and the room is very comfy and clean. Staff is helpful and nice. The open kitchen has a home size fridge, microwave oven, dishwasher and all the cutlery you need from making a coffee to cooking a meal.

Toilet is clean and modern in design. One little thing can be improved is the shower, it will be better if there is a curtain to completely separate the shower space so the water won't be spilled out on the tiled floor. Another minor drawback is the Internet. There's free wifi in the lobby but you need a LAN cable in the bedrooms to connect free internet service. Fortunately I got my own LAN cable while the reception cannot provide one to us from a high demand of them.

From the special offer from my booking I got complimentary breakfast. The continental breakfast choice is satisfactory and the food is nice. The little business centre in the lobby saves our trouble of finding a place to do print-outs as well.

The hotel is just in a few minutes of walking distance to U-Bahn as well as a supermarket within 3 minutes walk. There are loads of hotels nearby with restaurants and local shops opening till at least 10pm so safety is not a concern when walking around the area (although there's a construction site next to the hotel, which is not affecting much).

In general we had a very happy and nice stay which makes this hotel worth recommending.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends