$206
$403
$373
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewslarge fridgebed foldscleaning policynice studiowashing up liquidfully equipped kitchenstudio apartmentextra pillowslong stayshopping streetminute walklots of shopspublic transportations bahnquiet areastayed here for nightslocation is excellent
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Perfect! Clean, calm and peaceful. Great location. Easy walking distance of many attractions . Near S-Ban Savigny Platz. and Messe Congress center. Beautiful apartment, kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom everything was great . Nice firm bed . Good internet connection with cable in the room and wifi in the lobby. Staff very nice and helpful at any time. Nice grocery store near the apartment. A lot of cafes and restaurants aroud. We will return.

Room Tip: third floor room 304 was so nice
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marie_Claude30
Reviewed June 7, 2012

The hotel is located in one of the best areas of Berlin. Close but not on Kurfurstendamm (hence, it is not noisy), it is not far from a number of Berlin landmarks as well as many nice restaurants and cafes. Our apparent was perfectly furnished and made us feel at home, while the staff was friendly and very helpful. We made our reservation far in advance and the price we got was really great. The only negative point is that there was no real service in the apartment and it was not properly cleaned in the four days we stayed there (it was very clean when we arrived, though).

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Location: Perfect. Within easy walking distance of all the attractions of West Berlin. Not on the main Kurfurstendamm Road as to be noisy but a mere two short side roads away to keep you in the walking area.

Accommodation: Beautiful apartments, perfectly furnished, lovely kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom. Nice firm bed, please don't worry that it can be placed away - it is not a traditional 'fold away' there is no mattress folding. Plenty of wardrobe space unlike other hotels I've stayed in. Computer, gym etc all benefits. Iron, ironing board, hoover etc all in the hotel. The hair dryer is even excellent for that of a usual hotel standard.

Staff: Lovely and helpful at any time. Felt like nothing was too much for them.

Price: Perfect.

Overall: Excellent will definitely recommend. The only thing they could possibly improve is giving you more pillows as the beds are large!

Room Tip: Don't be shy to ask for extra pillows
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Chib04
Reviewed May 27, 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2012

My room was booked there by my company, as I was staying there with a group of co-workers. The room was supposed to be ready by 2 pm, but wasn't ready around 2:30, when my sister and I arrived. They said come back in an hour, but the room wasn't ready until 4:40. We had left our luggage locked up so we could at least get a bite to eat and the girl behind the desk just stared blankly when I asked her to get my luggage that had been locked up. When you haven't slept for over 24 hours, this is a problem. The girls earlier were very nice, as was a gentleman in the evening, but the rest of the staff was grumpy and not helpful. We weren't told that we would have the same towels for the entire stay, so some of the group were going to be charged for clean towels. Most of the group found the staff to be unhelpful and not very friendly. We didn't have a hot pot in our room to heat up water for tea or coffee, although some of the others had them. The breakfast was nice, there was an assortment to choose from and we enjoyed it. The rooms are a bit small and nothing fancy, but were fine, since we spent most of our time away from the room. The bus stop and subway stop were not too far away. There was shopping and restaurants a short walk away. The beds were very comfortable. The shower kept getting water all over the floor and the pipes were so hot, I burned myself. The wifi downstairs was almost impossible to hook up into and was a source of frustration. I was shocked that they didn't have free wifi in the rooms. It was free, but if I had to return to Berlin and have to pay for it myself, I would look elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business