“nearly a good night”

Cuisines: Irish, International
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed February 1, 2014

As an Evertonian I went to watch the derby game which they had on and in English.....Beer Great, Staff Amazing...Result disaster...
Still a great place for music and beers

Reviewed December 28, 2013

After all the German beer...a pint Guinness is just so refreshing and tastes not bad either!! I had the classic fish and chips and I have to say it's one of the best I've ever had!! Tastes so good, it's the best meal I've had in Berlin (ironic I know fish & chips?!)...and great value for money!!!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Great food, great service, great beer drinks! Excellent dinner and drinks in Berlin! Staff were friendly, and menu also offered in English. Atmosphere is wonderful and relaxing.

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

We visited this bar as suggested to us by a Dublin guy we met in a german bar. We arrived before opening time and was welcomed by John the owner and Dermot a fellow Clare man. The food, service, drink and atmosphere were A1. It felt like we were in our local back home. The chef was also a great character. 5 star place, if I was ever back in Berlin it'd b first stop.

2  Thank Shauna C
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I love the food, just for everyone! The fire place... And the best service, funny, good. A place to go everytime you visit Berlin. And quite central too! Hope I can go back to Berlin to have a pint in there!

1  Thank Igigra