“Superb!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Zehlendorf
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Friendly, helpful staff with a good sense if humour. Sat outside to enjoy a glass or two, was left in peace rather than be nagged into ordering. Ate inside - nice ambience, attentive but not pushy staff. Both had the entrecôte which was excellent. We'd ordered medium rare and both found it needed to be slightly more medium which was no bother and came back v quickly and perfectly finished off. Wine was good too. Excellent value for a superb meal.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

My wife's birthday, a steakhouse is a great favourite and this was no let down, the waitress was great and we were made to feel really welcome, steak was great and would recommend this to everyone!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

South American themed steakhouse near Checkpoint Charlie.

I went straight in for the 300g entrecote, medium rare, with fries and a pepper sauce on the side.

It came after a little while and was a decent sized piece of meat, but very fatty around the edges and it was rather cold. The meat was very soft and tender but not particularly flavoursome. The pepper sauce was a poor effort - a gloopy dark yellow sauce with little hint of pepper in it.

They brought the main course with rosemary new potatoes which looked like they had been cooked for hours - not least, I didn't order them, I ordered fries. The waiter said he would bring me fries straight away. By the time they arrived, 20 minutes later, I had finished my meal.

The wine, a half carafe of Concha Y Toro Merlot, was ok, but nothing special.

The meal wasn't particularly expensive but it wasn't particularly good either. Maybe I should have ordered the fillet?

I doubt I will ever know because I won't be rushing back after this experience.

1  Thank TheRealDerbyTup
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

We visited Asado in September 2012. The food was good and not too over priced. I had the rump steak which was cooked to a perfect medium-well and served with well seasoned veg and chips. The black-gloved staff were okay, I wasn't too impressed when asking for a glass of tap water we were told by the waiter "I'll just bring the bottle" which we were then charged nearly €5 for! Other than that a nice little steakhaus If you want to venture a little further out of town.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Nice and cozy place with white table cloths om the tables. Nice and smiling waiters and very good food!!! Highly recommend !!!!!